Location unknown

‘4th Battalion The Queen’s (Royal West Surrey Regiment) (G Co.), The Drill hall.’ (Kelly, 1913)

This drill hall was opened by Maj.-Gen. C. C. Bethune, C.B., Director–General of the Territorial Force on Saturday, October 19th, 1912 and reported in The Times on 21st October, 1912.
Photograph not available
© All material is copyright - refer to the Terms of Use

the first attempt at content

The Drill Hall Project - Charting a neglected legacy